Recently, WIGSF did a little meme over on his blog. I took the bait and now I’m doing it at mine. Here are my answers to the questions he gave me, after the obligatory rules.
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
Here are the five questions WIGSF has given to me.
1. Cardinals or Steelers?
Oh, you ask me this before I have my post up on my football page! Well, I guess I need to post that one early, and direct you there if you want to see my answer! I caught a lot of flack for picking the Ravens over the Steelers in the Championship game last week. I have some friends who are die-hard Steelers fans. I also caught flack for picking the Cardinals over the Eagles. If you really want to know, click here —>>DarcsFalcon’s SuperBowl Picks
2. Who is your favourite Beatle?
When I was a young girl, I was forced to be in close proximity to someone who was a huge Beatles fan. He lived to make me miserable. I hated him, and anything associated with him, including the Beatles, and M.A.S.H. I still haven’t grown out of it, and now whenever Paul McCartney does a Beatles song at concerts or whatever, I refer to him as the World’s Most Expensive Cover Band.
3. Regardless of Catholicism, if the Pope invited himself over for dinner, what would you serve?
Hmmm. Well, I wouldn’t try any new recipes, that’s just begging for trouble. I’d stick with something I know I’m good at making. It would likely be a toss-up between 2: either my roasted chicken and potatoes, or my roast beef; some kind of vegetable side dish, and probably some crescent rolls. And I might pick up a cheesecake for dessert.
4. Have you ever been to a professional wrestling event?
Good grief, NO! LOL
5. “Weird Al” Yankovic: yay or nay?
Yay! I think Weird Al is funny and I like the stuff he does.