It’s Friday! 2010 is almost over! Woo!
Do you have plans for the evening? Parties? Good grief, I can’t believe I’m actually excited about New Years. Usually I am so “bah humbug” about the whole thing, more of a “wake me when it’s over” kind of girl. Of course, I still wouldn’t dream of setting foot outside my door on New Year’s Eve – are you kidding? There are drunk people driving around out there! This is Chicagoland! And I have no cable to watch the ball drop, so I guess we’ll just wait for the people around here to shoot off bottle rockets and honk their horns to know when it’s midnight.
Or we could watch the time change over on our new phones. You know, something really exciting like that. :) See how boring my life really is? If you only knew the struggle I go through to bring you so many fascinating and interesting blog posts!
Shut up! LOL 😉
So, to end the year on a chuckle, here are a couple of jokes. The first one Darc told me the other day and I laughed out loud. 😀
Have a wonderful, blessed, amazing, and safe New Years! I’ll see you on the other side. *hugs*
The priest decided to give his Rabbi friend a hard time. “When are you going to join us for some fine Christmas ham?” he asked.
The old Rabbi winked and replied, “At your wedding, Father, at your wedding.”
1. Typhoon Rips Through Cemetery; Hundreds Dead
2. Lack of brains hinders research
3. Man Struck By Lightning Faces Battery Charge
4. Two convicts evade noose, jury hung
5. Something went wrong in jet crash, experts say
6. Two Sisters Reunited After 18 Years at Checkout Counter
7. Police Begin Campaign to Run Down Jaywalkers
8. Local High School Dropouts Cut in Half
9. Iraqi Head Seeks Arms
10. Kicking Baby Considered to Be Healthy
11. Never Withhold Herpes Infection from Loved One
12. Stolen Painting Found by Tree
13. Actual Headline: Astronaut Takes Blame for Gas in Spacecraft
14. Drunk Gets Nine Months in Violin Case
15. If Strike Isn’t Settled Quickly, It May Last a While
16. Red Tape Holds Up New Bridges
17. Cold Wave Linked to Temperatures
18. New Study of Obesity Looks for Larger Test Group
Get your copy of my husband’s books!