– I think part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
– Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.
– I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger.
– There is great need for a sarcasm font.
– How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
– Was learning cursive really necessary?
– Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5; I’m pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
– Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
– I can’t remember the last time I wasn’t at least kind of tired.
- Bad decisions make good stories.
– You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren’t going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
- Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don’t want to have to restart my collection…again..
- I’m always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.
– I wish Google Maps had an “Avoid Ghetto” routing option.
– I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
– How many times is it appropriate to say “What”? before you just nod and smile because you still didn’t hear or understand a word they said?
– I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front; Stay strong, brothers and sisters.
– Sometimes I’ll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
- Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey; but I’d bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time.
– The first testicular guard, the “Cup,” was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974; That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that their brain is also important ….. Ladies quit laughing.
Guess what I found in our little storage closet? Heh. My old CRT. Talk about boat anchors! I can’t believe we still had it! I thought we got rid of it when we got my computer back in ‘06. Apparently not. I went to pick up what I thought was an empty box and about gave myself a hernia. So it looks like I’ll be calling the office to see if we can borrow a dolly.
Nothing says Spring like cleaning!
Have an awesome weekend!
|Check out my husband’s latest book, available for download!|
|A Fine Cast of Characters on Amazon US (Kindle version)
A Fine Cast of Characters on Amazon UK (Kindle version)
A Fine Cast of Characters on Smashwords (non-Kindle versions)