Life According to …
- Last week, I stated this woman was the ugliest woman I had ever seen. I have since been visited by her sister, and now wish to withdraw that statement.
– Mark Twain
- The secret of a good sermon is to have a good beginning and a good ending; and to have the two as close together as possible
– George Burns
- Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people only once a year.
– Victor Borge
- By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you’ll become happy; if you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher.
- I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
– Groucho Marx
- My wife has a slight impediment in her speech. Every now and then she stops to breathe.
– Jimmy Durante
- Don’t worry about avoiding temptation. As you grow older, it will avoid you.
– Winston Churchill
Have an excellent Independence Day weekend!
Get your copy of my husband’s books!