Puns for Smart People with a slightly warped sense of humor
- Those who jump off a bridge in Paris are in Seine.
- Dijon vu – the same mustard as before.
- Practice safe eating – always use condiments.
- Shotgun wedding – a case of wife or death.
- A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
- Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?
- Reading while sunbathing makes you well red.
- When two egotists meet, it’s an I for an I.
- A bicycle can’t stand on its own because it is two tired.
- What’s the definition of a will? (It’s a dead give away.)
- Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
- She was engaged to a boyfriend with a wooden leg but broke it off.
- A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.
- If you don’t pay your exorcist, you get repossessed
- The man who fell into an upholstery machine is fully recovered.
- You feel stuck with your debt if you can’t budge it.
- Local Area Network in Australia – the LAN down under.
- Every calendar’s days are numbered.
- A midget fortune-teller who escapes from prison is a small medium at large.
- A lot of money is tainted – taint yours and taint mine.
I love a slightly warped sense of humor!
Have a wonderful weekend!