Look at what my awesome friend Steve did for me! He nominated me for a Liebster Bog award. Is that cool or what? Thank you Steve! Steve’s been a good friend for a few years now, someone I’m grateful to know. He’s a breath of sane air in a chaotic world and I love him dearly.
Apparently the Liebster Award is for blogs with fewer than 200 followers (check!). And it means beloved or favorite in German. Let’s see, who here loves me?
- Clearly, my own beloved fits that bill so I nominate him. He’s an awesome writer too, in case you didn’t know.
- I nominate my friend Holly over at SeekingFaithfulness. Holly is one of the kindest, and wisest ladies I know, always tenderhearted, always thoughtful. She has awesome stories about her family too, as well as insights into relationships and life in general.
- I nominate Spark, from No More Casual Nonchalance. Spark is also sweet and kind, full of wit and … well … sparkle! She’s kept her sanity about her while struggling with a few things in her own life, and that’s never an easy thing to do.
- I nominate my friend Jaymie at Jaymie Thorne’s Personal Musings. Jaymie has an amazing gift of words through poetry and often touches on those “hard to put into words” kind of feelings. She’s thoughtful and insightful.
- Lastly, I nominate my friend Bob at What about Bob?. Bob is one of those quiet guys but he’s got a heart as big as Canada. He really touches my heart with how much he loves his friends. He’s one of those loyal to the end types and we need more like him in the world. And, he loves sports.
So there’s my list.
Seriously, these are some pretty awesome folks who’ve come to be big favorites of mine. I hope they become favorites of yours too.
This is what is needed to accept the award:
That pretty much capped off my weekend. How about you? Is all your Christmas shopping done? Do anything fun?