Some time ago, my friend WIGSF did a meme on his blog. It was 100 questions but I thought that might be too long for me so I broke it down into 10 question segments, so now I have 10 posts worth! LOL
1. How old will you be in five years?
Oh, I’ll still be like 34ish.
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?
My kids. I’m the mom AND the teacher.
3. How tall are you?
Tall enough to go on the big kid rides!
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
5. What’s the last movie you saw?
Like I remember! Haven’t you heard about my terrible movie memory? I’d have to check the Netflix viewing history.
6. Who was the last person you called?
7. Who was the last person to call you?
My friend K—.
8. What was the last text message you received?
The grocery delivery guy letting me know they were on their way.
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail?
Nobody I wanted to talk to! Wow, that sounds rude! It was a sales call.
10. Do you prefer to call or text?
Well that depends. Text first, then call.
Next month, part 2!