Weird State Laws
• It is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while operating a vehicle.
• Dominoes may not be played on Sunday.
• It is illegal to wear a fake mustache that causes laughter in church.
• Sunshine is guaranteed to the masses.
• Animals are banned from mating publicly within 1,500 feet of a tavern, school, or place of worship.
• It is illegal to rob a bank and then shoot at the bank teller with a water pistol.
• It is illegal for bar owners to sell beer unless they are simultaneously brewing a kettle of soup.
• A license must be purchased before hanging clothes on a clothesline.
• The penalty for jumping off a building is death.
• It is illegal to get a fish drunk.
• A person is not eligible to become Governor if he/she has participated in a duel.
• It is illegal to drive without windshield wipers. You don’t need a windshield, but you must have the wipers.
• It is illegal to milk another person’s cow.
• A recently passed anticrime law requires criminals to give their victims 24 hours notice, either orally or in writing, and to explain the nature of the crime to be committed.
I wonder if I can sue CA for all those rainy days? LOL
Have a great, and safe, weekend and enjoy your Memorial Day!