Would you like a cup of coffee? Piece of cake? Please, sit down, relax, get comfy. 🙂 Well now … how to condense the sum of who I think I am? For a start, how about this: Christian, American, woman, wife, mother, Conservative Republican. But I can tell you this much, set aside your preconceived notions of those things because I probably won’t fit your stereotypes. 🙂
If you would like to email me I’m at darcsfalcon (at) gmail (dot) com. I also sign on to yahoo IM service, and GoogleTalk with the “darcsfalcon” name if you’d like to chat sometime. 🙂 Also, you can find me on Twitter, here’s my page –>>@DarcsFalcon.
I’ve seen on several blogs what I call “The List.” That’s all it is, a listing of various amusing things about the blogger. One of the best I’ve seen is Stranger’s. She came up with nearly a hundred interesting things about herself! After getting “tagged” by my friend, Sherri, I thought I’d try to put a list together.
I know this much, there are not 100 things to list about me, let alone 100 interesting things! (Trust me, you’ll see!) To get things started, I’ll copy the things from my “tag” that I used. I’ll add to that as time goes on. And please, feel free to comment!
01. I can pick up things with my toes.
02. According to my husband, I make the world’s best sandwiches. However, I think he just says this to get out of making one for himself. 😉
03. Dwight scares me! Okay, not really. I only said that to tweak him.
04. I have a secret crush on Craig Ferguson. Well, not so secret now I guess! Just, promise you won’t tell, ‘k? (Not so much anymore, sorry Craig.)
06. I have given birth at home without a doctor. More than once. By choice. 🙂
07. Once, while getting ready for a party, I was feeling particularly confident and … naughty. So I didn’t wear any panties under my skirt. I wanted a secret that no one else would know. However, I got a flat tire on the way there, and while bending over, only slightly!, to look for the spare tire, a gust of wind came along and I ended up flashing people on the highway. Someone honked at me the same moment I felt the wind caress my backside. I’m blushing just typing about it!
08. Pepsi is my soft drink of choice.
09. I can yawn with my mouth closed.
10. Is the glass half empty or half full? Trick question. The answer is yes.
more cat pictures
6 Responses to “Meet Vanessa”
1. Raga6 Says:
December 19, 2007 at 4:43 pm e
That’s sooo funny! I too can pick up things with my toes and have a secret love for Craig Ferguson. My husband thinks he’s great too.
Number 7 is a hoot. I used to reenact a movie on a stage with a group of people for various people in a movie theater years ago and spent a large percentage of the time in my bra and slip. One night when the spot light was on me my bra strap broke and I flashed most of the audience. So I guess that means we both have partially naked stories that everyone else finds funny. :o)
I myself am a Coke lady so you can have all the Pepsi’s in the world and I can have all the Cokes.
I’m so glad I stumbled onto your husbands site!
PS. I would like to see someone yawn with their mouth closed. I can’t seem to do it. LOL
2. DarcsFalcon Says:
December 19, 2007 at 8:44 pm e
Cool! Another Craig fan! I don’t live with one, so it’s nice to meet someone who is.
Lol, we unintentional flashers have to stick together! That’s a funny story, but oh my how embarrassing! What movie?
Deal on the Coke thing. And I’m so glad you found Darc’s site too!
When you yawn, just keep your lips together and relax your jaw. You’ll see. 😉
3. Raga6 Says:
December 19, 2007 at 9:38 pm e
The movie was The Rocky Horror Picture Show. It feels like a lifetime ago in my teens. My teen years were very interesting needless to say.
4. Dwight Says:
December 19, 2007 at 11:03 pm e
I don’t seek to scare anyone.
I’m a sweet little kitten. Really.
5. DarcsFalcon Says:
December 19, 2007 at 11:24 pm e
I’ll take your word for it Dwight! Sherri also says you’re really a pussycat. 😉
Thank you for coming to visit my “house,” as it were. It’s really nice to see you here. 🙂
6. DarcsFalcon Says:
December 20, 2007 at 6:58 am e
Raga, you need a blog! Interesting teen years? Oh, I bet that would be fun to read about!